What is most important to you when it comes to reading a magic review?
Questions that I believe need to be asked of each product:
- Can this fool my audiences?
- Can this entertain my audiences?
- Is it practical/will it go into my act?
The following are secondary concerns, but should be considered:
- The quality of the props
- The quality of the instructions
- The overall satisfaction with the product
- How accurate are the advertising claims and trailer?
- How original is the effect?
- How original is the method?
What is most meaningful for you?