What is most important to you when it comes to reading a magic review?
Questions that I believe need to be asked of each product:
- Can this fool my audiences?
- Can this entertain my audiences?
- Is it practical/will it go into my act?
The following are secondary concerns, but should be considered:
- The quality of the props
- The quality of the instructions
- The overall satisfaction with the product
- How accurate are the advertising claims and trailer?
- How original is the effect?
- How original is the method?
What is most meaningful for you?
I've been procrastinating on writing this up. How do you talk about something that is invisible? If I post a photo, and you can't see the invisible thread, that means it's a great product, right? Hell, I could post a photo of nothing, and you'd never know. Quite the conundrum.
Let's start off with the packaging. The threads arrived in a card-stock envelope—much better than a paper envelope. Each item is in a tiny, tidy ziplock bag. And that is it. No instructions, no DVD, no tips or handling suggestions. Just raw supplies, intended for the working professional.